Monday, November 3, 2008

proud Ammy

Ammy called last night to tell me her latest news, she can touch her chin to her chest and turn side to side. When I told her I was proud of her she replied " I'm proud of myself too".
This morning during PT Ammy stood on her own! Her recovery is moving so fast I know it is the work of answered prayers.
The doctor spoke with Beth this morning and told her that Ammy is already months ahead of where they thought she would be!
Go Ammy!!!!
Thanks you all again for everything you have done to help our family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMMY I KNOW YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL LITTLE GIRL & I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. IM SO VERY PROUD OF YOU, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! WE ALL WANT TO GET BETTER SO WE CAN COME SEE YOU & CHEER YOU ON! keep it up. i love you my little princess. love aunt molly

Missarrie said...

Princess Ammy; you keep up the good work! You are such a brave princess to keep working so hard on all you have to do each day. I am curious how your "boot decorating" went with Grandma. I bet it looks beautiful. Maybe you will let Auntie Michelle take a picture to show us how it looks. Keep up the good work. Love, Aunt Marie