Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday!

Happy Birthday Little Mister! What a miracle you are from this little one in the NICU to the kind, wonderful boy you are today. You make me smile and laugh so much each day. I am so proud of the boy you are!!!
It hard to remember just how little you were...

4yrs old and I wonder what the next year will bring for you.

I love to watch you ponder the world around you, think things trough and ask those questions that we have to google just because I don't know the answers.

Happy birthday bubby we Love you!

2 comments:

Missarrie said...

Happy Birthday Colin! What a precious boy you are. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Michell; I always enjoy reading your blog and seeing your pictures. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, beautiful photos.

Love you lots, Aunt Marie

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MISTER!!!
Hope you had a very special day because you are a special boy!

Miss Janny