Sunday, November 16, 2008

ikea photo adventure

I took the kids, my sis Melissa and my camera out on friday to Ikea. Three reasons really, one I wanted to get some 18m and 4yr pictures of the kids and just practice, two shopping and three a stop to visit Ammy on the way home. So The kids did good and I never could have done it without my littlest sis helping watch for cars and keeping Little Miss close by. I learned some things along the way like the morning sun as nice as it is to have, I didn't always see how it was blinding parts of my pictures. Oh well I am just learning and having fun trying it all. So I thought I would share some of the many pictures I took. Any friendly critics are welcome:)












Thank you aunt sissa for all your help!!!



I have pictures all about our day with Ammy but that will have to be next time as it involves so much more. It including a tale of one sad boy and his beloved pumpkin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! You have 2 very good models. :) I thought your backgrounds and poses were really creative. Good job Michelle!
Loretta

Anonymous said...

LOVED the photos! You did a wonderful job picking backgrounds for the kiddos. Thanks for sharing. Also tell Little Mister thanks from Miss Janny for the visit yesterday :)

jp2

Missarrie said...

Your photos are so precious. Little Miss and Little Mister are so lucky to have a mom that is so talented! Thank you for sharing.

Heather K said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun practicing your photography. I think the pictures are great! And of course the kiddos are sooooo cute!!!