Sunday, November 9, 2008

I have moved all the post of Ammy to Beth's site and will keep updating the blog from there. The reason for the change is we set up this blog as a way to record our family events and keep friends updated on our family adventures. I am positive you will find pictures and updates here on Ammy but I will mostly be talking about our family adventures here. If you click on the Site named Ammy and Beth you will find updates there. thank you for your understanding and If you have any questions please let me know.
Little Mister asked 1st thing this morning if we could go see Ammy. After convincing him to go to church first then Ammy's we were off for the day. The kids had so much fun with the cousins today. Plus added bonus Miss Hillary took them on lots of walks. You rock Miss Hillary.
While in the Children's garden Little Miss stopped long enough for me to snap this picture before she was off running again.

While at the hospital I saw this tree and loved all the colors. I made Colin go stand by it before we got inside so I could get a quick picture. can believe just how old he is getting?

We all enjoyed a fun afternoon with family and seeing Ammy smile and laugh always cheers us up. LIttle Mister and I then were of to Praise club at church where he found out he will be a sheep for the christmas program. Now that will be fun to get pictures of.
Thanks again for your understanding in the blog switch for Ammy. Feel free to stop by and check up on us anytime :)

No comments: