Saturday, October 18, 2008

A week of review

This week we spend reviewing the letters we have already done. It also gave mom a break to work on some other things :)
We did make banana bread and lots of fun Halloween decorations.We also got to visit our friends at Miss Melney's this week. The kids and I loved it. Thanks for the sewing tips :)
We have also started a new tradition that I need some ideas from all you . So if you have time please help me out . One night a week we are going to cook a family meal together most likely Fridays. Some families do pizza each week but my family is not huge pizza fans. So I am wondering what are some things you make together as a family or want to try(we are willing to try it for you)?
Here is little Mister having a blast making pizza. Little miss even got in on the mess and we had lots of crumbs and sauce everywhere. They had so much fun it was worth it.

Little Miss is getting 4 teeth in and is chewing on everything. You can often find her walking around the house with her tooth brush in her mouth. Today it was her sleeve that did the trick.

One Halloween costume sewn just one more to go. He just needs his boots and light saber and this Luke Skywalker is ready to trick or treat.

Little Miss has a new love for Veggie tales. If she see any thing with Bob or Larry she yells Bob really loud. We went to the library this week and she picked out a silly songs video. She loves the hairbrush song and dances and sings to it. It is so funny!!! we will try to get it on video sometime soon.

Today we went to the pumpkin patch with most of the Palmer gang. Here is a cousin picture, it is so hard to get them to smile and look in the same direction at the same time, I am just amazed we got them to stand still together in one place. We will post more pictures of the pumpkin patch later.

Hope you all had great week!

1 comment:

Jen said...

do I see a pampered chef stone in the pizza picture, I'm so glad you're giving it a try! I wish I had a family dinner idea- not my strong suit- but please share what you learn from others!