Sunday, October 26, 2008

out of surgery

Cousin A got done with surgery around 4:30 it is still kind of hazy to me so sorry if the times are a little off. It seems the tumor is larger and much more in the tissue then they thought so they were only able to remove some. The thing we do now is wait. They were waiting for her to breath on her own before they woke her up from the surgery. We will not know probably till tuesday when the PT looks at her if she will be able to walk or what the damage may be. They tried to remove the fluid from where her sensory nerves are rather then where her mobility would be. We will know on wednesday what the results of the test on the tumor is. From there it will be decided what corse of action to take. I will continue to update as they day goes on and we know more.

1 comment:

mclegg17 said...

Michelle, PLease Let me know if there is anything at all that I can do for you or your family... Jenni