Thursday, October 2, 2008

DADDY.....

I love how our kids have some little thing that they do for each of us that they are so unaware of but it melts my heart when I see it. Little Mister gets this little head tilt and smile right before he is going to tell me he loves me. Little Miss get this smile when she says daddy that is like no other smile she has. It is hard to put into words just how you can see such love and Joy fill up her eyes and smile. I wonder if it is because I tilt my head and smile when I tell them I love them or because Brian's face lights up at the site of our kids...What ever the reason I will treasure it while it last!
I have yet to capture it on film but I am trying. I happen to catch Little Miss and her wonderful daddy tonight, it is not the exact smile I am talking about but you get the idea :)

No comments: