Monday, September 20, 2010

Make it Monday

I am hoping to start some fun sewing projects this week to share with over the next few weeks. Today however I am going to share with my little time of craftiness that came from necessity. I e-mailed my talent and super mom friend Lisa for advice on chores for the kids a few months ago. From our conversation back and forth and her post on her amazing blog Simply... This That and The Other. I came up with this for our family. Sorry the color is a bit off as it was late when I took these pictures. We Keep the same chores for one week then switch every Monday.I decided to make it from paper and slip it in a page protector so that we can change it when we want or need to .

We use these magnets to switch from each set of job list. I made them with scraps of paper, flat glass stones, and glue. It helps to have heavy duty magnets on the back.



Are you making fun anything this monday?

No comments: