Friday, December 4, 2009

December 3

Today the Kids made christmas cards for friends. We had lots of foam stickers and coloring pencils so they spent lots of time working on these little notes. We turned on the Christmas cd Aunt M made us for Christmas last year and relaxed and had lots of laughter and fun . I enjoyed hearing them talk about who they were making them for.


Tonight they were eager to hear the next part to the Jesse Tree. Little Mister got his Bible out and they seemed really ready to hear all about Adam and Eve.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet and thoughtful- thinking of others. Love all you do with your kiddos!

Jen said...

Love the new blog design!!!! Also I'm loving hearing about all the activities- I only wish I could be a little more organized to do them with my kids.