Saturday, January 14, 2012

Year in review...

I found this great worksheet on a blog for the kids and could not wait to see what their answers would be!
The site I found it on is Thirty Hand Made Days. ( I had lots of fun looking around her blog). Keep in mind you should not have your kids fill this out while taking a quick break from playing video games with dad. Note Mr C's answer for favorite memory :)

The kid's answers cracked me up and also gave me ideas of what to focus on this year. 

Miss C's answers:
Age: 4 1/2    Favorite Color: Purple   Favorite Food: Pizza   Favorite Activity: Board Games
Favorite Book: Finding Books   

Highlights From 2011
Greatest Lesson Learned: Writing my name the kindergarten way 
Hardest Thing Of The Year: Learning to ride my scooter
Favorite Memory: Going to Grandma and Grandpa's house
What I Loved Most About 2011: Family Vacations

Looking Forward To 2012
Want To Learn: to read
Want To Get Better At: remembering
Biggest Goal: to learn to swim

Mister C's answers

Age: 7   Favorite Color: Green, Yellow, Blue   Favorite Food: Corn, Soup, and Baked Potatoes
Favorite Activity: Staying Home   Favorite Book: Magic Tree house

Highlights From 2011
Greatest Lesson Learned: music
Hardest Thing Of The Year: First Grade
Favorite Memory: Watching Dad Match Skeletons and Family Vacations
What I Loved Most About 2011: Learning Music

Looking Forward to 2012
Want To Learn: More Non Fiction
Want To Get Better At: Cartwheels
Biggest Goal: Learn to ride my Skateboard


Did you make any new years Goal's?

No comments: