Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pine Cones and a long afternoon

While at the dollar store a few weeks ago I found pine cones 12 for $1. I bought two bags with a project in mind. Well I tried out my project and after attempting it with the first pine cone, I knew this was not going to work. So I put the pine cones away and decided to come back to them another time. Well little miss C became very restless one afternoon and needed a project. After digging around for something I decide on a new plan for the pine cones. Some glue, glitter, crushed rock salt, and one crafty little girl we made a new Christmas decoration! You can not tell much in the picture but they really so sparkle in the light. 

* next time I will make sure she is looking at me when I take only one picture of her doing the craft :)



No comments: