Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentines day project


I found a tutorial last year I wanted to try but I just ran out of time to try it. Well as February approaches I could not wait to give it a try this year. With my favorite 7 pictures of the kids together and some time in photoshop and I was ready to order prints from costco. Most of the pictures I used are now posted on the header of my blog :)
After finding left over scraps of paper and some twine I was excited to decorate . 
 Garland hanging from the mantel.

 Hanging in the Hallway ...

With the left over pictures and paper I made this on the kids wall in there room. It was hard to get a picture that shows you just how big it is. I plan on writing on the squares different things I love about each of the kids.

3 comments:

mclegg17 said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! LOVE it! you are so amazing!

Loretta said...

Wow, how cute! What fun decorations for you to have!

Anonymous said...

Great job! What a fun home you have!

jp2