Saturday, January 29, 2011

talented friends...

I am so lucky to know and have some dear friends who have talent beyond what I can comprehend. I wanted to tell you about just two today. The first is my friend Lisa who inspires me to be a better momma and wife. She has an amazing blog and I love getting new creative ideas on entertaining and making a home glow with warmth and love. She always answers my endless questions with kindness and warmth. While at Lisa blog a few weeks ago I entered a drawing and won! The prize was a beautiful gift from another talented friend of mine.
  My friend Kim who also can throw one beautiful party and inspires me to make everyday special. It was Kim who made me really realize just how much I love photography. She encourages me, makes me laugh and most of all has the kindest heart! Kim is a women of many talents and you can check out her photography site or her new etsey shop to see just a few. The prize I won was one of her amazing Silhouettes. I sent a picture of my each of the kids. which was kind of hard to sent an unedited picture to such an amazing photographer :) A few days latter this is what I received!


I love them they look so cute framed on the mantel! I love them!!! If you are looking for a fun gift idea for Valentines day this would be a gift that would be treasured for a very long time. Thank you Kim and Lisa for the inspiration you both are to so many and blessing my life in so many ways.

1 comment:

Thepearsonfamilee said...

Thank you, Michelle for the kind words of encouragement. SO sweet of you! I love your word for the year! How perfect for YOU!