Thursday, January 13, 2011

Flashback just a little to Christmas time. Things have finally slowed down a bit and I have been able to get some things around the house done including take pictures off the camera.
So it is finally time to show those Christmas photos.
For Christmas eve this year we did the same start to the day as always, breakfast at Krispy Kreme.
This year instead of the usual sweet pose I chose instead the chocolate face. I know it will not be too long from now they will no longer allow me to take such pictures :)





After Breakfast we head down town for a visit with Santa and see the rest of the Germer family. Those picture will have to wait till tomorrow. Until then sweet dreams

1 comment:

.kim.h. said...

Cute pics! I've been craving Krispy Kreme for 2 days now after reading your post!!! OH MY.