Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pioneer Court House Square

Another tradition of Christmas Eve is a stop for some starbucks and some pictures. This year I forgot to give my camera over when it came to our family pictures. I did however get a few pictures of the kids trying to stay dry under their umbrellas while we were waiting for everyone to get coffee.





Then after some family pictures daddy and Little miss went to look for the brick with his name on it. I love this picture just look at how hard she is looking and to be honest I am not even sure she really new what she was looking for she just wanted to help her dad.

I snapped this picture of Little Mister when he didn't know I was watching him. I know he looks sad but he is not at all this is his deep in thought face. This is the face I see right before he writes me another book, or draws me a picture. I see this face when we tell him something new and he needs time to figure it all. This is one of my favorite pictures because I know that face and it is one a boy full of imagination, compassion, and wonder.


After a yummy late lunch at Rock Bottom we came outside to see the city looking like this.


We ended the night with the kids opening one present of new PJ's and wearing then to the movies to see Tangled. When we got home we read the Christmas story and then it was to sleep.

No comments: