Wednesday, September 24, 2008

the mind of a three year old

Little mister had me laughing and smiling yesterday with two funny things that happened. Apparently I am asking to much as a mom. Little mister told cousin A yesterday "I am to tired to play from all the work I had to do today" When she asked what work? His response was " make my bed, clean up my toys and play all day"
Oh the hard working days of a three year old :)
He was not to tired that night to do a little evangelism at dinner. We went out for a quick dinner with cousin a and the aunties to RR. When the red the bird came around Little Mister told me he had to tell him something important. I was wondering what this important thing might be... It was very important it was about his two favorite subjects.
"Red did you know you have a brain and that Jesus Loves you and is waiting for you in Heaven"
Red seem to think that was great news too.
I saw what faith like a child was all about. No fear of rejection no wondering if you have the right words at the right time, just saying it with faith. Jesus Loves You!

3 comments:

.kim.h. said...

Love him! He rocks.

Jessica said...

My heart is happy.

Missarrie said...

What a testimony! I just love this age. Miss having children around all day; but I am enjoying life as it is now.