Saturday, November 5, 2011

Carmel Apples

My very talented friend Lisa told me a way to make bite size Carmel apples. If you have not seen her blog you defiantly need to take the time to check it out. I promise you will not regret it.
Simply This...That And The Other
Not only is she a women of many talents she is kind hearted and has a deep love of Christ. When I grow up I hope I can be like her too :)

So back to the carmel apples I need to let you know somehow I miss understood a step along the way. That somehow I turned Lisa's yummy carmel apples into rock hard jaw breaking mess :) We however had a blast and laughed so hard over my mistake. I have yet to tell her just how bad I  messed up but I guess she knows now :)

 Miss C loved picking diffrent sprinkles and making the apples look "pretty". Mr C helped to but asked very politely to not have his picture taken today.

*** Warning do not eat even if the look amazing, they will chip teeth or worse!!!***


So as we threw away all our hard work. We decided to slice some apples up get a little carmel dip and some sprinkles and call it good. I think this is they way we will do it next year :)

No comments: