Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weekend away

I had an amazing opportunity to spend some of the weekend with a wonderful group of ladies. We headed to the beach to learn more about photography and editing from each other and even do a couple photo shoots. I learned so much from each of them and not just about photography. This is one amazing group of mommas and I am so thankful for the laughter and friendship we share. It was amazing we were able to get together and leave our kids behind, hopefully we will get the whole group together next time. We went to the beach shortly after we got there and I was able to get a few pictures right away.



On Saturday we split up into two groups for two different photo sessions. I joined with the group taking pictures of a very cute 2yr old Noah. I had so much fun just watching learning and taking a few pictures too. Here a few of my favorites I took that day..







Thank you to Noah and his family for letting use spend the morning with them. Thank you to my fellow photo mommas for sharing your amazing talent and friendship. A big thank you to Aunt Sissa, Grandma and Grandpa, and Brian for taking such good care of LIttle Mister and Little miss while I was gone!

2 comments:

.kim.h. said...

So glad you came, Michelle. It was SUCH a treat to have you there! Next time we're stealing you for the WHOLE weekend! :) Your pics are AWESOME. Nice work, Momma!

Ashley said...

WOW! I love all of the Noah shots... Ya' did good girl ;0) So happy to meet you in person and can't wait until the next time!!