Wednesday, August 13, 2008

summer day dreams

Last week one late afternoon we were out side playing and I wanted to get a picture of Little miss that was like one my Wonderful photo taking friend Kim had done. Well Little miss did not want to cooperate with the camera or mom. So I put the camera down and decided to just play with my kids and forget the pictures for today.When Little mister wanted to look at the clouds and find space ships and word world guys( odd combo but that is what he was looking for) I got in the grass with him and then look over and saw how sweet he looked and grabbed my camera. Boy am I glad I did...

He sat up long enough for me to get this cute picture and tell me all about sheep and duck on word world that day.


Then he was back to laying in the grass and telling me all about the many wonders he learned at PowerLab. Then went on to think about what Luke and Leah Skywalker would have done at PBS(known to the rest of us as VBS). I kind of miss just lying in the grass on summer days and pondering the important things in life :)

Hope you are enjoying the moments of summer...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh WOW!! You are doing so great with your camera and let me tell you (not like I know what I am talking about :0) I never get better pictures of Linc than when he doesn't know I am taking them... sad I know, but sometimes you have to stalk your own kids to get them to cooperate, or trick them, or bribe them.... okay now I am giving away too many secrets :0) Anywho, GREAT JOB!! Keep it up!

Allie K said...

HAHA! Monkey calls VBS "PBS Kids". That cracks me up that they both came up with that. Ummm, do you think our kids watch too much TV?