Monday, July 15, 2013

Last Day of school

I cant believe the end of the year came so fast! What a wonderful year it was. Some bumps along the way but for the most part another great school year! I am so proud of both kids and how hard they work at school not just in the classroom learning but also at being good friends, respectful students and making good decisions. I hope this carries on through out their lives!

Miss C with her classroom student teacher this year Mrs. Onishi. Who by the way is awesome and her students in the future are going to be very lucky to have her!

Miss C and her teacher Mrs. Myers. Yes we were lucky enough to have her again as she was Colin's Kindergarten teacher as well. She rocks!
 Mr C kept telling me about this great 5th grade teacher and I had to agree when I meet him he is a pretty cool guy. Thank you Mr Lowery  for taking your time to encourage a student who was not even in your class. Your words will have a lasting effect.

Mr C, his friend Miss B and his teacher Mrs. Moran.  Thank you for your encouraging words and letting Colin help you each morning. It was the perfect way to start his school day. Hopefully I will see you at  a Timbers game again soon.
 This year for teacher gifts I picked something personal for the kids teachers but for the support staff and specialty teachers (Music, PE, etc.) I made a take home ice cream Sundae package.  I even made homemade ice cream! Thank you so much to all of you who made this another great year.

No comments: