Sunday, July 1, 2012

Last day...

Why not start your day with a 3d movie and some breakfast?

 After packing up the car we used the last of our SHARC passes to head for the pool one last time. Now I am a rule keeper by nature, I do not believe rules are meant to be broken I believe they are there for our safety and protection :) That being said I must confess I broke the rules today. When we arrived at the pool it was shock to find out it would not be the calm quiet tuesday we were expecting. The parking lot had lots of school busses as this was a field trip day for one of the coal middle schools. So after trying to keep listening ears away from inappropriate conversations in the kids pool we let our kids break the rules and we headed over for some peace and quiet in the 5 and under fence off pool area with an awesome sandpit.





No comments: