Tuesday, April 26, 2011

try again...

Miss C has a quality in her that I admire so much and I will admit at times can drive me a little crazy.  From the moment she was born she has had an amazing amount of determination. A willingness to try something over and over till she gets it right. Don't believe me let the girl play Angry birds on your iphone :)  A few weeks back a friend from church told me her girls had outgrown their three wheel scooter so I asked if we could buy it from them for Miss C. The girls agreed and so for a very good deal (thank you girls!) Miss C got a new scooter. She waited and waited for a day of no rain. After waiting almost a week we were now just waiting for a break in the rain. Finally the day came and she was so excited. Her smile was huge!!! I was just about to take a picture when she crashed. After some tears and hugs she said she was ready to try again. This picture was taken right as she got on to try again...
 Not the same face as the first try and I admit at first I was bummed to have not gotten the picture of the big smiles. However this pictures makes me so proud of her! She got up tried again and I know there will be lots of falls and spills over the years and even some that won't be made better with a few hugs, but I pray she will always use her strong determination to get back up and try again. What a gift to know life is full of bumps and falls but she can keep going! I love you sweet girl I pray you and your determination do mighty things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have such a way with words it makes me feel like I am there too! I agree, this girl has a determination about her that make her auntie think that she is going to be a powerhouse! Love you Miss C :)MAP