Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm back...

Wow it has been almost a month from my last post! I am so sorry between thanksgiving, birthday parties, three photo shoots, bridal showers, my Sisters wedding and getting ready for Christmas I have been so busy! So I will try over the next few days to catch you up. I can not post any pictures from my photo shoots as the families are using them as Christmas gifts.
We have been doing our advent again this year and loving it! I will update on that soon!
For today here is a few pictures from the snow we had back in November that I just finished editing today :)


snow angels...



2 comments:

Jessica said...

so funny, Michelle! We're on the same page with the snow - I just posted our photos, too :) Glad to see you back here!

Anonymous said...

Good to find you back at it--I missed keeping up with C&C. Love the pictures.
G&G-GS