Friday, October 15, 2010

This week has flown by! Sorry for no post this week I hope to do better next week. This week I had the privalage of taking some pictures of my cousin for her website. I hope to share it with you soon. While waiting I took a few pictures of little miss and dolly. Dolly goes everywhere with us! Sometimes baby join us but mostly just dolly. I even get called Grandma sometimes when dolly needs something from me.
One of the things I have been told that dolly loves is spinning around...

Little Miss loves to remind she is Dolly's mommy and she loves her so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the darling pictures...very sweet.
G-GS

Jen said...

just saw at target today they now make a bag/case for dolly that has pockets for her accessories and clothes!

Unknown said...

So sweet!!