Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last days of preschool

LIttle Mister finished up a year of preschool and I must admit I am terrified about next year. For now however we are celebrating this milestone and working the kinks out in our summer daily schedule. So far the biggest thing is I need to go to bed earlier so I can wake up earlier, and the kids need to stop climbing in our bed in the middle of night :)
Here are a few pictures of the last days of school. Due to the outrages amount of rain we have had the kids field day was inside as well the last day picnic. Field day was fun the kids did obstacle corse , beanbag toss, tug of war, and the parachute.

I was allowed on last day of school picture in the rain...

The wonderful teacher Mrs McGuire little mister had all year. There is no way to thank her for her patience and kindness.

Little miss wanted in on the picture taking...

Good bye preschool it's been wonderful while it lasted!

No comments: