Tuesday, March 9, 2010

smile

My kids keep me laughing....
Last week while talking about how God created the world the kids were asked to each Thank God for one thing he created
Little Mister " Dear God thank you for creating my dear sweet beautiful mom"
Little Miss " Dear God thanks for making Barbies"

Today as I was tickling Little Mister he asked me to stop he does not like tickles. So I asked if he liked it when I poked him. He looked at me with a very serious look on his face and said " No mom that would be assault"

Little Miss just asked if we could got to the "grassy" store to buy more milk.

Hope you had some funny things to laugh about today!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kids are so precious. You never know what they are going to say! Thanks for sharing and making me smile. :)