Sunday, September 20, 2009

preview for Alyssa

Today I had the great honor of taking some pictures of my Beautiful Niece. I can't believe she is a senior already! Alyssa here is just a few of my favorites from Jenkins Estate. I am so sleepy I will have to work on the others tomorrow and post some later for you. Thank you so much for letting me practice on you. Also thank you Melissa for all your help. (Alyssa to get the full look of the picture click on them, they are a little distorted when this small) I hope you enjoy them!













4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is a sr. either. Great pixs! I remember when she would come to SS when she was a preschooler! Tell her hi from me.

Anonymous said...

Michelle- I think the pictures turned out great. I can't wait to see the ones from streets of Tanasbourne. She looks truly beautiful. Great job capturing her. I love them. She looks so grown up.

love melissa

melissa said...

favorite is the bridge on and the bench one so far. in black and white my favorite is the one in the grass.

Rostamizadeh Family said...

Michelle,
These are beautiful! You are really taking some amazing pictures and have really captured such a special time in Alyssa's life.
Alyse