Sunday, August 2, 2009

some of thursday

I made the kids new PJ's again this year. However this time I used the same fabric the only difference is I used ric rac on little Miss's cuff and a solid strip for Little Mister. I had other plans for the shirts but I ran out of time. after my machine broke Miss Melney was kind enough to sew the pants for baby and bear who joined us on our camping trip.

We had a fun Ice cream Sunday surprise party for Grandma. We celebrated a day early so everyone could join in. The kids kept the secret so well!!!! I loved when Grandma walked up and Little miss ran up to her and said "surprise".
The kids help decorate the week before we left...

Thank you Jen, Melissa and Nancy for all your help in pulling this off. Thank you Walt for letting us take over the party planning :)
The rest of the day was full of exploring and I got some of my favorite pictures of the week! I will share tomorrow.... here is a sneak peek


No comments: