Saturday, August 8, 2009

I am...

I am... sleepy

Outside my window... cloudy day which to be honest I really enjoy

I am thinking... How did we get so much stuff, should we do a garage sale or just give it away to Goodwill? Feel free to give advice on that :)

I am thankful for... My sister and she knows why :)

From the kitchen... not feeling motivated to cook much of anything. I will make cookies for VBS next week maybe.

I am wearing.. my jeans and a new purple shirt

I am creating... hopefully this week some new shirts I have been want to try to make.

I am going.... crazy :)

I am reading... Just finished Three Willows by the same author who wrote Sisterhood of the Travailing Pants

I am hoping... for a little nap

I am hearing... Madagascar while bubby plays with his new garage sale finds.

Around the house... stuff

One of my favorite things... friends

A few plans for the rest of the week: clean and get ready for VBS

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

No comments: