Monday, June 22, 2009

Mondays

Saw this idea on Allie Edwards blog and decided to give it a try each monday. We will see if I can keep it up :)

Outside my window...a gentle breeze, a few clouds and my tomato plant growing

I am thinking... Will my house ever be as organized and clean as I would like it to be?

I am thankful for... calm nurse at Poison control-long story I will tell you about it another day when it seems funny to me and not so scary. Don't worry however as of right now little Miss seems to be doing just fine

From the kitchen... made Brian homemade ding dongs from scratch for fathers day. YUMMY! and they should be even better the next when I have all the right supplies :)

I am wearing.. jeans and my favorite purple shirt

I am creating... nothing, surprising I know but after the last few weeks I am taking a little break. I will do some photo editing today and finish a blog for church

I am going.... no where- thank you Little Miss for making us slow down today but really could you have thought of a better way

I am reading... 90 days with the Savior by Beth Moore but it seems to be taking me more then 90 days :) I also just finished reading Handle with care by Jodi Picoult

I am hoping... My in-laws have an amazing 35th anniversary! they deserve it!!!

I am hearing... whining from one little one and gentle snore from the other

Around the house... toys, clutter and more toys

One of my favorite things... iced nonfat chai latte

A few plans for the rest of the week: clean out the kids closet, play-date with my kids favorite little girls, organize at least one room of the house :)

Here is picture thought I am sharing... because it makes me smile, not only because the mask is to big but because big brother doesn't share this with very many people but on this day he laughed so hard when little miss put it on. not just a little chuckle but a deep belly laugh that got me laughing so hard too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I LOVE your blog. It brings a smile to my face. (and brings back memories that seem to be too long ago) Thankful the poison episode is over and all is o.k. (and yes, someday you will probably be able to laugh). I appreciate that you're able to find so many things to be thankful for in your Monday...we too try to journal things we're thankful for, but we're not very consistent with it but we do it at dinner time.

LH