Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy fathers day

Happy Fathers day to all you dads out there! I have been blessed in my life to know some amazing fathers. Not only my own but my father in-law, my Uncle J and a few others. One dad that of corse stands out is my wonderful Husband! Bri you are an amazing dad and I love to watch you with our kids. The way you answer Little Misters endless questions or encourage LIttle Misses spark and spunk. Thank you for making the time to be such a blessing in there lives, making them a top priority. You are the best!!!!
A few pictures from our Germer Family day



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The love that Brian feels for Colin and Calleigh really comes through on his face and it's great to see. Thanks for sharing that.
Love you.
GS & G-Gs

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tribute to Brian.
Thanks for sharing


jp2