Thursday, July 10, 2008

sorry mom

Last night around 9:30pm Little Mister got up to go to the bathroom. He asked dad to go with him, well what he says is "I don't want any privacy". So I was working on stuff for our upcoming g-sale so when Brian came and talked to me I assumed Coin was back in bed off to sleep. You know what they say about assuming...
About 10:00 I was ready to go to sleep so I got a drink of water from the sink. As I was finishing the last of my water. I hear a little voice behind me. Scaring me out of my mind is little mister looking at me with big brown eyes saying sorry mom. "Sorry for what?" I asked. "For eating a little toothpaste and knocking over stuff in the bathroom". So I began to wonder how much toothpaste, what does the bathroom look like and just how long have you been in the bathroom. Turns out he had been in there the whole time Brian didn't tell me he had asked to be alone. The bathroom as it turns out just had one small thing knocked over. The toothpaste however was a brand new tube that is now more then half gone. Lucky for us it is the fluoride free but unlucky that it taste so good. He gave me a big hug said sorry one more time and then said " mommy, I think I need some sleep my tummy doesn't feel good".

No comments: