Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th. We did! We spent the morning with Nana, Aunt M, Aunt B and cousin A. They arrived at our house with Coffee and donuts, thanks guys what a treat. I took some pictures of the kids before they got there in hopes of getting one good picture of the day...


We then went to Miss Paula's house for an afternoon of fun. We got to see so many friends and even Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle T and Aunt R. Little Mister had so much fun playing with his friends and digging in the dirt.

he even made a new friend after his other friends left, Pete(the dog). Little Mister loved following him around and trying to get him to eat anything.

Little Miss had lots of fun playing with everyone and walking all around.I think her favorite thing was being with dad.




We had a great time laughing and hearing lots of stories. Little mister was not a fan of the fire works he feel asleep snuggled up next to me covering his ears. To bad I missed that photo moment but it will forever live in my heart.

No comments: