Monday, July 14, 2008

sew much fun

Over spring break Karen taught me how to sew. We mad a really cute dress for Little Miss together. This week I attempted to do it on my own. I made Little mister a pair of pj pants. He picked out the fabric and has been waiting for almost a month for me to start on them. Thanks to Allie for loaning me her machine, both mom's for your help answering questions. Miss Melney for your advice, and Mom's co worker for letting me purchase her old machine for such a great bargain. They are not the best and if you look really close you can see some mistakes, but like I tell little Mister you will make mistakes as you learn something new. Here is a picture of my hard work :)

Now I am off to make a pair for little miss with no pattern not those may not turn out but we will try.

1 comment:

Allie K said...

I love the pants! Great job!