Friday, November 16, 2012

Sneak peak for Palmer Family

I love my family! I am truly blessed with an amazing family and yes I mean my in-laws too! I truly wish I could see them more often them we do. So when my big brother was in town and asked if I would do some pictures I was excited for the chance to see them again. Crazy thing is it rained the day we were set to do pictures. As the pictures are for Christmas cards I decided to not show lots of them to you but just a quick peak at my Awesome oldest Brother, his talented sweet wife, My teenage nephew who my kids think is the coolest, and my sweet Niece who spunk makes me laugh.



Thanks for spending a rainy afternoon with us. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look great!!! Well done Michelle. I can't believe how tall Ethan is!! Molly