Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gratitude

Deciding between a few new traditions this year maybe you can help me out.

#1 I love this idea I saw over at Balancing home of a Gratitude jar. Where each person writes down things they are thankful over the month and then they read them on Thanksgiving.

#2 Purchasing a journal and having every one write in it each day at least one thing they are thankful for. We could then keep the journal and add to it each year or even keep it out all year to write in after all a thankful heart is a happy heart :)
                                            (photo by Joe Bunting)

#3 A thankful tree like the one from Simply Vintagegirl

#4 I am doing for myself but the kids might like to do it as well I am going to do a picture a day.

What ways are you trying to remember to be thankful?

No comments: