Thursday, May 20, 2010

House update...


So many of you have been asking for updates on the new house and the reason I have not answered is that I just don't know what to tell you anymore. I will try to explain it the best I can. We were scheduled to sign papers May 5. I had us almost all packed except for essentals and a few cooking supplies when we found out April 30 something came up on the buyers credit report that made it so we could not sign papers till it was fixed. We were told at the time it would most likely take about two weeks to fix the problem. Well we are past that and no move in date in sight. We play the waiting game each week to see if the seller of the new house is willing to sign the addendum and wait this crazy thing out with us. Our lock on our interest rate ends this friday, which means we could be paying more money on points to keep the interest rate down. Our wonderful relator told us when we could not decide between two houses that we should make an offer on both houses and let God decide. The offer was excepted on our dream house! I know God will work this out so we must wait.
I keep reminding myself to put it in perspective we have a home, this is not a life or death issue! So for now I learn more, teach my kids what I can, and wait!
Thank you to all our friends and family who encourage me and keep me laughing as we wait :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

So sorry this is dragging on so long for you all. I keep wondering what good thing will come out of all this for you. Praying it will and soon!