Saturday, April 17, 2010

last few weeks

We have been busy with house stuff and packing that I have not have time to put pictures up. Here are some highlights of the past month.

Cousin pizza and movie day. Over spring break we celebrated Cousin me me's birthday while having the kids make there own pizza's and then watching a movie together. They also played outside and enjoyed yummy brownies. We missed our other cousin and hope they can come next time :)




Little Miss and Little Mister are playing so well together lately it is fun to see the things the come up with. One afternoon they got all the blocks out and build for almost an hour. Moving pieces around till the came up with the final castle using every piece we own.




Easter was a blast. We were able to go to an easter egg hunt at Little Misters school the day before. That Sunday we spent time with both sides of the family. The kids did not however want their picture taken so this is the best I could get. All in all I was happy with how Little miss's dress turned out. After a sewing mistake Cousin Me me got a matching dress too :)


Little Mister loves to be outside and explore or have beach parties. His latest find was "wishers". He was so happy to show sister this one.

Thinking about what to wish for takes a long time.

WISH!!!!


Hopefully soon I will have pictures of Family day. I hope you are all doing well!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the picture of the cousins together! The castle is incredible! It is so fun seeing what kids can create. So glad you got to spend time with both sides of your family. It sounds like it was a wonderful day. So glad about your new house!!