Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sleep is a beautiful thing...

I am almost afraid to post this, because I don't want to jinx the whole thing...little miss is sleeping thru the night. The last few night she has not woken up at all! She has been doing well the last week as she is waking up but going back to sleep. She is sick right now so that could be why we are having such good nights. I just hoping she will stick with it once she feels better. Now if I can just get little man to stop waking up around four and climbing in our bed I may get to sleep the whole night once again. Thank you for all your prayers it is amazing just how wonderful sleep can be...

photo taken January 08

1 comment:

Missarrie said...

Hummmmmm, I wonder who he got that from; I remember when his mommy used to come into bed in the wee hours of the morning when she had a sleep over at Aunt Marie's house. I bet mommy can remember it too.