Tuesday, June 17, 2008

not forgotten

Last week would have been dad's 62 birthday, I couldn't help but wonder what we would have done to celebrate. Probably something at home with all the gang and daddy soaking in time with his family. As I went to put some flowers at the grave site a song came on the radio..."I can only Imagine" by Mercy Me the very same song that we played at the memorial service. As the tears streamed down my checks a smile also came across my face for the first time while hearing that song for I can truly only imagine just how happy you are praising our God in Heaven. I miss you more then words can describe.

"Surrounded by your Glory what will my heart feel
will I dance for you Jesus, or in awe of you be still,
will I stand in your presence, or to my knees will I fall,
Will sing Hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all,
I can only Imagine..."

2 comments:

.kim.h. said...

:)

Missarrie said...

What a precious memory!

I got Melissa's and your blog site from Alyse's! I love it. Love seeing pictures of the kids. I love you, Aunt Marie