Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Roy and Elizabeth Wedding Pictures

I have so many favorite parts of each wedding I am lucky enough to be a part of. My favorite part of this wedding was listening. Listen to the people talk as they walked in to find a seat. Listening as friends reunited, listening as vows were spoken between to people so in love. I listened to stories of loved ones who were no longer here but very much remembered , but most of all listening to people talk about how happy they are for these two. I have known Elizabeth for over 6 years and she will always hold a very dear place in our hearts. I had no idea when I dropped Colin off for his first day of school I would end up meeting a dear friend. Both my kids were blessed to be in her classroom and are better people for it. Thank you so much Elizabeth for letting me be a part of your day. You and Roy are so happy in love that it was a pure joy to be part of your day.





























No comments: