Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Beautiful Game part 1

We were lucky enough to be asked to a join some of Brian's clients and friends in the root sports lounge at The Timbers game this last Sunday. While the Timbers played one of the worst games I have seen in a while. Sorry I love our team but I must be honest. This will still be one of my favorite games I ever attended. Not only was the company great but I got to bring my camera along. I think I  could photograph soccer games all day long! Don't get me wrong I love photo sessions but there was something about combining my two of my favorite things that had me giddy! I am hoping to be able to take pictures again from the sideline someday but this girl will be happy with this sunny afternoon for a long time! Here is a few of my favorites from the first half of the game. The second has some even more amazing pictures I cant wait to share with you.


Yellow card!





That is actually a save the ball is on the outside of the net!






I am so happy to live in Soccer City USA!

No comments: