Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Beyer Family Preview

About one year ago I shared with you pictures from a photo shoot with one incredible couple who were expecting their first baby. Well the were back in town again and I got to meet their adorable sweet Mr S! We woke up early headed to the park in hopes of some sunshine and a few family pictures. I had such a wonderful morning with all of you and just wanted to say thanks for letting me take a few pictures of your beautiful family.

January 2014
 


January 2015






Aunty Jen was in town too so we could not pass up the chance to get a picture of her and her Godson.
  
 Not only does his squishy  face crack me up but I love this picture because it lead to my favorite picture of the day right after.

 Mr S you are one loved baby boy and after one morning you stole my heart too.

 I had lots of fun visiting with you and hope we can do it again soon.


2 comments:

Mark and Karen said...

Great photos. Can't wait to see the rest up close and personal.
From Grandpa Beyer

Anonymous said...

Michelle, thank you for once again sharing your wonderful gift! The photos are great! Nana is going to have to order a couple for her and Grandpa :)

jp2