Thursday, November 6, 2014

my little sunshine...

 Last weekend I had the privilege of taking pictures for a wonderful family. Miss C asked to join me this time and be my assistant. I was a little nerves as to how that might go but I knew Derek and Krista would be ok with it. She did awesome! After we finished the photo shoot she asked me to take a few pictures of her. Then her next question made my heart melt, she asked to take some pictures all by herself! I admit my heart was beating fast at the idea of handing over my camera to a 7year old :)
I am so glad I did! I had so much fun teaching her and just spending time together! We are already planning another photo outing very soon.



Miss C's pictures she took and edited by herself...



A picture we took together! 


Now to get Mr C out of the house and away from minecraft for some mom and son time :)

No comments: