Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday

Saw this idea on Allie Edwards blog and decided to give it a try each monday. We will see if I can keep it up :)
Alright so only the second week and I am a bit behind :)

Outside my window...a man painting my house

I am thinking... I am trapped in my house again today :)

I am thankful for... Legos that entertain my boy for hours and the quiet calm during todays nap time

From the kitchen... made fresh salsa and yummy tacos last night, and tonight the menu says pasta but I am thinking a fresh salad sounds better

I am wearing.. new Kaki capris and a purple shirt

I am creating... Sewing PJ's for the kids for our camping trip coming up, a bag for my sister, a purse for Little Miss, a dress for my niece and still deciding on something else to do with the left over flannel from the PJ's. I might do clothes for the Build a bear, pillow cases...I don't know, any ideas?

I am going.... to the park tomorrow, so the kids can play with there cousins and the sisters can chat

I am reading...Vintage Jesus by Mark Driscol- I am loving this book! He answers simple common asked questions about Jesus and Church with not just biblical answers but humor too.I am learning lots and laughing a ton!!!

I am hoping... My bug brother has a wonderful birthday today!!!

I am hearing... the humm of the computer and the sound of Little Mister digging thru the lego box(a sound that used to drive my mom crazy but I love) oh wait ... also the sound of men now painting my front door

Around the house... fabric scraps, barbies and legos

One of my favorite things... Air conditioning

A few plans for the rest of the week: 4th with the Germers , park with the cousins, and sewing more

Here is picture thought I am sharing... Hope you stay cool in the heat.

No comments: