Thursday, March 19, 2009

xoxo pictures 1

On Little Misters 1st Valentines day Beth and meme went with us to get pictures done. We decided at the last minute to do one picture with meme and little mister. Every year now we get the kids together to do pictures I tried to do them myself and was not happy with the results. So I asked my kind and very talented friend Kim of blubelstudio.com to take some pictures. Kim always does such a good job and teaches me so much. Not only does she have a great eye but she is great with the kids. I had to share some of my favorites. I will show you a few now and you will have to look tomorrow for my three favorites...







there really is so many cute ones to chose from ! thank you Kim!!! Also thank to Miss Allie and Miss Jess for the matching dresses they worked out perfect for pictures.

No comments: