Thursday, December 18, 2008

Make it, Bake it Grow it or Sew it Christmas....

Two post in one day wow I must be crazy. Here is just a few of the things I have been up to while my kids sleep at night....
Colored glue, I got the idea from a blog called Little Birdies secret I made this for my kids and some of their friends. So easy and sounds like so much fun.

Hooded towles for my kids. I was so tierd of the baby ones they have had forever.


Aprons for a couple little girls I know.

A cape for little Mister...


and one for little Miss too

I have many other projects I have been working on but Some will have to remain secret till after christmas :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

You are SO creative, love the capes and aprons! the kiddos will love the glue, mine have used it for projects at school and love it.

mclegg17 said...

You are amazing... They look GREAT!!!