Tuesday, July 8, 2008

it's what time...

yes I really am posting at 1:40am. I am one sleepy momma. Little miss has gone back to her old ways the last few nights of waking up every few hours but usually after a few cries she heads off into sleep. Not tonight! I had just fallen asleep around 11:30 when a loud cry wakes me up. I check on little miss and she has lost her paci and this is the beginning of our long night. She is quiet for about 15min just long enough to fall back asleep and she starts crying again and this time wakes up brother. So now I have little Mister awake and crying too. So at this moment we are going on the last hour and a half or tossing and turning little mister next to me in our bed while little miss is crying very loudly off and on. I am praying however the Tylenol will kick in soon to help with the new tooth coming in and the Lord will hear my prayers for some sleep. The fun thing as sleepy as I am and I must admit annoyed at the lack of sleep, I really do love being their mom. God has blessed me with two amazing kids. This time seems to be going by so fast and I am trying to treasure each moment even the late nights.Well the crying has begun again and my 10min of quiet is over. I hope you had a good night sleep.

No comments: